New York and New Jersey Business Law Attorneys
At Pierce & Kwok LLP, our collaborative legal team has built many enduring, highly productive relationships with business clients in need of practical, results-oriented legal services. Whether these are entrepreneurs, business stakeholders or in-house counsel, our ability to communicate effectively enables us to grasp their goals firmly and develop appropriate solutions.
If you are starting a business, evaluating a major transaction, in need of contract services or facing ongoing operational concerns, our firm may be the optimum resource. With experience spanning virtually all aspects of business law, our New York and New Jersey business law attorneys offer insightful, innovative guidance and emphasize affordability and value in all we do. Contact our lawyers online to schedule a consult regarding the future of your company.
Insightful, Practical Counsel From Startup Throughout the Life of Your Business
We help business clients thrive, grow, manage risk and maintain focus on their core operations in these complex times. Our business services are wide-ranging in terms of who we assist and what we do. Regardless of where you are in your business spectrum, we will work with you to ensure that you are provided the right advice and legal tools to move your business forward and achieve your goals. Proven strengths include:
- Entity formation and incorporation services tailored to our clients’ unique business and personal objectives
- Drafting, review and negotiations associated with all types of business contracts, for purposes ranging from the acquisition of equipment to the creation of a distribution network, and including employment agreements, commercial leases, partnership agreements, buy-sell agreements and more
- Due diligence and comprehensive guidance to successfully negotiate and complete mergers and acquisitions, commercial real estate purchases or sales and other high-value transactions
- Ongoing counsel on all legal aspects of operating a company, including development of policies and situational guidance on employment law issues
- Experienced guidance in other matters ranging from land use and regulatory compliance to funding, banking, finance and insurance concerns
We understand business startup law and can help you utilize it to your advantage.
Put a Skilled Attorney in Your Business’s Corner
To meet with a lawyer who will genuinely prioritize your interests and stay responsive to your needs, we encourage you to contact our accomplished New York-based business law firm. We look forward to discussing how we can help you solve your problem and accomplish your business-critical goals.